We offer a fast, high quality and efficient hydraulic cylinder repair service. All repairs can be carried out within our production facility. Combined with our advanced in-house design and testing facilities you can be assured of a fast turnaround.
We repair and refurbish a very wide range of cylinders and rams. From small devices you can hold in your hand to huge assemblies that require dedicated transport we deal with them all.
We have an extensive range of specialist equipment to support this work that includes:
- Centre lathe turning up to 12 metres
- Horizontal boring, Milling, Slotting, CNC turning & Grinding
- Honing up to 650mm x 7000 stroke
- Coded welding (Stainless, Aluminium, Bronze & Cast Iron)
- Power presses up to 350 tons
- Hydraulic test rigs up to 1000 bar & Horizontal load test rigs
- A unique 150,000 ft-lb hydraulic Stripping rig
- Shot blasting & finishing plant
- Overhead cranage to 26 tons
- Deep hole boring to 750mm diameter x 6000mm deep
- Metal spraying of all types of materials
- Cylindrical & surface grinding
- 16 meter horizontal pull/push hydraulic press
Some of this equipment is completely unique. Our cylinder stripping rig and the pressure and hydrostatic testing rigs have been designed and built entirely in-house.
They have been developed to suit the specialist needs we have in our cylinder repair and manufacturing work.
This equipment gives us the ability to successfully tackle many repairs that other hydraulic specialists simply can not handle.